Sunday, August 23, 2009

How Do I Sell My Old Gold Jewelry

Host a Gold Party, Have Fun and Make Money!

So you live in Canada and have old gold rings and jewelry you would like to sell?

Well, if so there is a short post on the Host a Gold Party blog called Have Old Gold Rings to Sell? Host a Gold Party, Sell Gold and Make Money.

Here is an excerpt reprinted with permission.

"A few years ago, it seemed like everywhere I went I would buy a ring. It must have been a phase I was going through. I remember it was common for me to wear multiple rings on each finger. "

"Well, that was then and this is now, and now I’m stuck with a bunch of rings I never wear, don't particularly want... and they all have gold and/or silver in them. "

What to do with those unwanted gold rings and jewelry, that is the question. Of course we all know the answer to the question... Host a Gold Party, Have Fun, Make Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment