Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gold Party Representatives Wanted

Gold Parties Canada Looking For Gold Party Representatives in Your Area.


Fast Cash Gold Parties is a leaders in their field of expertise... gold party and larger gold buying events and building gold buying businesses.

Currently, they are expanding the market in which they operate and are looking for qualified personel to help develop their gold party business in these new areas.

Specifically, they are looking for individuals with experience in sales, as sales team trainers and managers and experience in MLM.

Fast Cash Gold Parties recently went International and began operating in Canada under the name Gold Parties Canada.

This truly is one of the best, most dynamite money making and business opportunities available today!

If you are motivated to make money and have fun while you do, give Fast Cash Gold Parties or Gold Parties Canada a call today. If you are in Canada, be sure to go to Gold Parties Canada. Both these companies operate with integrity and offer true value and opportunity.

What follows has been taken (with permission) from the Fast Cash Gold Parties Blog.

Sales Team Trainers and Managers Wanted

"We are looking for individuals who have experience in training and managing sales teams. If you have experience in network marketing or direct marketing we want to speak with you A.S.A.P."

"The owners of Fast Cash Gold Parties are looking to fill a number of spots available before we unleash our nation wide recruiting drive. If you are interested in filling one of these spots please contact our office at 877-416-1308 and leave your name and phone number and one of our owners will contact you to discuss the opportunity!"

"Please serious inquiries only!"

"There is no investment necessary to work with Fast Cash Gold Parties, and the rewards are remarkable!"

"While most companies are down sizing Fast Cash Gold Parties is expanding at a phenomenal rate and we need to fill positions immediately. This truly is a Golden Opportunity to cash in on the ground floor of the "gold party" phenomenon."

"The timing is incredible right now for making money buying and selling used, broken and scrap gold and gold jewelry."

"Millions of people all across the world want to know how they can earn an above average income in these tough economic times! Fast Cash Gold Parties is in the right place at the right time and we have put together an incredible compensation and training program that has already helped many people nation wide earn a full time income with part time effort! "

Be Your Own Boss

"You have the opportunity to make a full-time income just by spreading the word about Fast Cash Gold Parties. Our compensation plan will pay you up to 50% of the profit from each party that you personally plan from your network of friends and family."

"Plus, build your own organization - and we’ll reward you with additional bonuses. You have the ability to build a nation wide team of people who schedule parties. We have put together a state of the art system that tracks everything that happens in your organization... so you don't have to."

Profit Sharing

"Once you have helped 5 individuals reach the top level of the company we will reward you with profit sharing. We will take a percentage of the companies profits and share them with those that are instrumental in helping the company reach the goals we have."

There you have it, one of the best, most dynamite money making and business opportunities available today!

If you are motivated to make money and have fun while you do, give Fast Cash Gold Parties a call today. If you are in Canada, go to Gold Parties Canada. Both these companies operate with integrity and offer true value and opportunity.

Give them a call. You have nothing to lose and plenty to gain.

2 comments:

  1. Gold parties is very popular these days. It's maybe a good thing to be part of a company doing this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete